A Quickie...
... as I'm about to head off to bed WAAAAY later than planned.
We had a nice evening tonight. My MIL treated us and my BIL and SIL to dinner and then we went to the most fantastic place (one of my favorites) Extraordinary Desserts. Seriously, we don't go often, especially since we live close by, but I've been three times in recent weeks and it never disappoints! YUM. It made up for the fact that I worked five hours today. I cleaned out most of my desk and did lots of paperwork. Three days and counting... ;-)
National Scrapbooking Day was good yesterday. I was sad my friend couldn't come with me, as she caught a cold, but it was still fairly fun. They definitely packed too many ladies into the space and since everyone brought TOO MUCH STUFF (yes, it was 12 hours, but still... you don't need to bring your WHOLE stash), it was kinda claustrophobic. I finished a few pages, but need to add the journaling I did on the computer, so I'll take photos of them tomorrow. I also bought some of what I need to make my mom's Mother's Day gift (and used a coupon), so that was even better.
Today I gave my first client her pictures on CD. I'd show you some more of the edited shots, but Blogger isn't cooperating. In fact, I can't show you any pics thanks to Blogger right now. Oh well, I guess that's something for later. Let's just say that in terms of the photos, I am happy overall, but I still have a lot to learn!
More tomorrow... night all!
We had a nice evening tonight. My MIL treated us and my BIL and SIL to dinner and then we went to the most fantastic place (one of my favorites) Extraordinary Desserts. Seriously, we don't go often, especially since we live close by, but I've been three times in recent weeks and it never disappoints! YUM. It made up for the fact that I worked five hours today. I cleaned out most of my desk and did lots of paperwork. Three days and counting... ;-)
National Scrapbooking Day was good yesterday. I was sad my friend couldn't come with me, as she caught a cold, but it was still fairly fun. They definitely packed too many ladies into the space and since everyone brought TOO MUCH STUFF (yes, it was 12 hours, but still... you don't need to bring your WHOLE stash), it was kinda claustrophobic. I finished a few pages, but need to add the journaling I did on the computer, so I'll take photos of them tomorrow. I also bought some of what I need to make my mom's Mother's Day gift (and used a coupon), so that was even better.
Today I gave my first client her pictures on CD. I'd show you some more of the edited shots, but Blogger isn't cooperating. In fact, I can't show you any pics thanks to Blogger right now. Oh well, I guess that's something for later. Let's just say that in terms of the photos, I am happy overall, but I still have a lot to learn!
More tomorrow... night all!
Comments
Post a Comment