Fly-by post...

I'm super busy this morning at work, but I'm waiting for a call, so I literally have 5 minutes to post. This was a great long weekend, but I'm looking forward to more relaxed weekends so I can get all my chores/errands done AND scrapbook. I managed to sort through a lot of junk on my desk and some of my scrappin' supplies, so maybe tonight I'll get to the scrapbooking.

Here's a picture of the birthday girl. I have more and a few that are even cuter, but I thought I should post one until later tonight.

Happy TUESDAY everyone (remember, yesterday was Monday... I get screwed up after holidays all the time)!

Comments

  1. OMG wow - that's one of the two dresses I got lil Miss L for her first bday! "I" mentioned putting L into the flowery one, but I thought she was just being gracious when I gave her the present, not serious. So TY for posting the pic so I could see her on her day! :)

    I hope the party was fun, sorry we had to miss out... glad you had a good weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts