Ali made me do it...

1. japanese paper-rakusuisi1, 2. sweet stuff, 3. ICKS?, 4. Glorious Cienfuegos, 5. Underwood, 6. just me, 7. animals, 8. scoot, 9. vintage alphabet blocks: gimme a "k"!, 10. Filled Rolls, 11. Cricket, 12. Old, 13. The Hungry Catapillar, 14. Flowers, 15. Untitled, 16. a new balancing act...

It's rare that I flat out STEAL an idea, but this was such a good one, I couldn't help but copy. One of the people who inspires me -- Ali Edwards -- posted a link to a great place that you could, among other things, create a mosaic out of your favorite Flickr images. I've tried to use Picasa with little success, so I switched to Flickr and have loved browsing the images in the morning as I get ready for work. I find so many delightful images on there and can't help but click the little pink star to make them "favorites." I am going to start bringing my camera with me every day so I can maybe take some photos during my lunch. With my awesome, new camera (from DH... lest he think I forgot... love you and the camera honey) I want to take pictures all the time!

Work's busy today. I just returned from lunch where I had a very delicious, and Weight Watchers friendly, Persian lunch. I was going to have a salad at Togo's, but they were so darn slow, they lost my business. Instead I had chicken kebab, jasmine and saffron rice and salad with a roasted tomato. Yummy! I like just driving around here and finding new places to eat, etc. Having an hour lunch and the ability to quickly get in my car and go is such a blessing to me!

Sorry KE, I forgot to take pics of that layout for you. If you don't keep me out too late, I'll take them tonight, otherwise, expect to see them soon (there are actually 3).

OK, back to work... proposal draft due by 3:15. EEEKS!

Comments

Popular Posts