It's Monday, Monday, Monday...
Happy Monday... at least Happy-as-a-Monday-can-be Monday. It's my last Monday at this job. Yee Haw!
OK! Blogger and I were about to "have words." I could NOT get these photos uploaded. I finally had to do one at a time and it still took forever! I also wanted to show a few more of her in her cap and gown, but I gave up when the uploading turned so slow. So, here are a few more of the edited shots of my first client, Tori. I am pretty happy with how things turned out, but I have a long way to go in terms of learning, helping clients pose for shots and engaging them more to get more candid shots. I think the candids will come more naturally when there's more than one person as the subject of the shots, but I still managed to get a few candids of Tori. I also got some adorable "making faces" pics that could easily be framed in a series of three, but I didn't post those in case she'd not appreciate me broadcasting her world-class funny faces to the rest of humanity!
In last week's AEzine, Ali challenged everyone to do a layout with some "old product" and I completed the challenge, but have yet to photograph it, but I will and will post tonight. For now, it's back to work! Have a great day everyone!

OK! Blogger and I were about to "have words." I could NOT get these photos uploaded. I finally had to do one at a time and it still took forever! I also wanted to show a few more of her in her cap and gown, but I gave up when the uploading turned so slow. So, here are a few more of the edited shots of my first client, Tori. I am pretty happy with how things turned out, but I have a long way to go in terms of learning, helping clients pose for shots and engaging them more to get more candid shots. I think the candids will come more naturally when there's more than one person as the subject of the shots, but I still managed to get a few candids of Tori. I also got some adorable "making faces" pics that could easily be framed in a series of three, but I didn't post those in case she'd not appreciate me broadcasting her world-class funny faces to the rest of humanity!
In last week's AEzine, Ali challenged everyone to do a layout with some "old product" and I completed the challenge, but have yet to photograph it, but I will and will post tonight. For now, it's back to work! Have a great day everyone!





Comments
Post a Comment