And the cutest baby award goes to...
... this sweetheart I photographed yesterday. You may have seen her picture here before. She's the same little girl I photographed at the baby shower I hosted in February (which seems like eons ago, in all honesty). I did a photo shoot with her yesterday after her generous and kind parents agreed to let her be my model. Boy, was it fun! I have so many adorable pictures to choose from, it's going to be tough to pick the ones I spend a lot of time editing. If this is any indication, I'm not even sure this is one of the best photos from yesterday! The only baby that may unseat this little one for "cutest baby" is my own baby someday.


In other news, work is still going extremely well. BUSY... but good. I just sent out a proposal today that I was primarily responsible for writing. The finished product looked good and that made me feel accomplished. In fact, break time is over and I must get back to work.
I hope to get on the computer and share some more photos and pages soon. I didn't get any time to scrapbook this weekend, but that's OK. I'm hoping next weekend will be the time. I did spend most of the weekend grading papers, doing some housework and spending time with DH, so the time certainly wasn't wasted!
Talk to everyone soon!

Oh my god, that is the BEST picture of her!
ReplyDeleteOK, I am seeing her and I on Friday and I would have hardly recognized her (the last time being when she was a month old I saw her, I know, I know...)! Her hair looks blonde now, which might be what's throwing me off, but still a BIG GIRL! :) Nice shot, too (of course!)!
ReplyDelete