Where I'm At...

I haven't posted here in a long time. Well, I had and then... stuff happened... work stuff. Not good stuff. I had to take down some of my posts (which weren't really even bad, but that they referenced work at all was apparently "not OK"). Now I've just restricted who can view this blog for now until I figure out what is next.

All of that drama stole some of my gusto... my zest for life. And I'll admit, I'm not sure my gusto is even back. In fact, I know it isn't AT ALL. Some would say that I shouldn't have let this situation do that to me, but honestly, until you're in the situation you just don't know.

Right now I'm in a weird space. This space where my life outside of those nine (OK, more like 10+) hours every day is pretty great. But I can't get over those hours. I just can't and it kills me.

But I'm ALIVE, I'm doing the best that I can and I just wanted you to know.


Comments

  1. Ugh - that is an awful spot to be in. I don't blog or write about work much at all for similar reasons. I hope there's some light on the horizon to scale back a bit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you've had issues with the blog/work thing! I never thought you said anything much about work...alas.

    Glad to have you back! Thanks for including us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. also, any chance you could take off capcha (sp?) now that the blog's private? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took off the word verification... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts