ZZZZZZZZZ....

Well, this lovely cold I've had for almost two weeks now is at the "incessant coughing" stage. Last night I was keeping myself and DH up, so I moved to the couch so at least one of us could get a little bit of sleep. I cannot believe how tired I am today. There have been a few times where, while working on the chart I just finished, that I think I was asleep with my eyes open. I am pretty sure I have bronchitis but since we are in our 1-month insurance gap, I refuse to see the doctor, so I just have to hope it eventually goes away on its own.

This is not a good time for me to be so sleepy since tonight is the night I go up to Ever After to meet Ali Edwards (see link to her blog on the left). I'm not a celebrity worshipper of any kind, however I do really respect Ali, her art and how she tries to approach life with an open mind and heart, so I'm excited to meet her and see what she has to say. I wish I was taking a class from her, but since that's not on the schedule (or in my budget... CKU is too expensive!), I am happy to have this opportunity. This opportunity, however, goes from 6-9 p.m. tonight and is an hour from home, so needless to say I think I will be sleeping on my lunch break and may head home before the event is officially over. Right now I'm still struggling to fight sleep despite consuming a mocha with 3 espresso shots, so um, right now the early home plan is winning.

I did start going through the Palm Springs pictures and I'm excited to share some of the images I captured, as well as some other pictures I've taken lately. If anyone has Flickr, let me know... I've begun backing up some of my images there and I love seeing other peoples' pics. If you haven't seen Flickr before, check it out... it's pretty cool!

I'm not going to promise to post any pictures soon because I don't seem to be able to keep my promises and people are calling me on it, so let's just say soon (not tonight though, for sure). I hope to get a picture with Ali tonight, so maybe I'll share that, some Palm Springs stuff and a few other pictures tomorrow or Friday.

Take care all!

Comments

Popular Posts