Finally...
Hmmm, well, I was going to update sooner, but I was knocked down by this crazy cold and I'm just now re-entering (sort of) the land of the living.
A short re-cap:
Friday - Worked the normal half-day, then headed to my friend's house for a brief visit with her and the baby. He's SO cute. After stopping there, I headed to pick-up some lunch and then to campus to visit with some friends. After lunch I had a photo shoot for my old workplace. It was "interesting." After that I immediately headed to my dad's house to watch my stepbrothers with DH (who met me at the house). I took some good pictures of the baby and of my brothers doing jumps in the front yard, so I'll have to post those as soon as I get the memory card back from my dad's (I left it on the table). It was a LOOOOONNNGGG day and probably the reason I ended up with this cold, but still a fun time.
Saturday - Woke up with horrible headache... migraine. Went back to bed. Woke up at like 1:30, asked Steve to cancel on my plans for the night. Went back to bed.
Sunday - Woke up with chest congestion like you would not believe, coupled with sinus congestion, pain and cough. Went back to bed.
Monday - Repeat.
Tuesday - Repeat, although I'm hoping to get some stuff done for work at home today.
For the time I was conscious yesterday, I managed to clean off my desk and get most of my scrapping supplies organized. Maybe tonight I'll put together a layout or two. I'm not especially motivated right now... I'm not sure what my problem is though.
Here are some layouts I finished a few weeks ago. One of them won $50 in a creative use of color contest. Basically, I don't think anyone thought you could use that psychedelic circle paper as a background and not make a crappy layout, so I won. Woo Hoo me! Let's see... I think the paper is Fancy Pants and there are some Bazzill black scalloped circles, and the 7Gypsies dotted circle stamp, and some Hampton Arts $1 Michaels stamps, some Fancy Pants alphabet stamps (for the party), some Heidi Swapp chipboard letters, a Prima flower with a Making Memories eyelet. There's also a Heidi Swapp bling crown and a CK jewel brad on the cake layout. The font is Bauhaus.
A short re-cap:
Friday - Worked the normal half-day, then headed to my friend's house for a brief visit with her and the baby. He's SO cute. After stopping there, I headed to pick-up some lunch and then to campus to visit with some friends. After lunch I had a photo shoot for my old workplace. It was "interesting." After that I immediately headed to my dad's house to watch my stepbrothers with DH (who met me at the house). I took some good pictures of the baby and of my brothers doing jumps in the front yard, so I'll have to post those as soon as I get the memory card back from my dad's (I left it on the table). It was a LOOOOONNNGGG day and probably the reason I ended up with this cold, but still a fun time.
Saturday - Woke up with horrible headache... migraine. Went back to bed. Woke up at like 1:30, asked Steve to cancel on my plans for the night. Went back to bed.
Sunday - Woke up with chest congestion like you would not believe, coupled with sinus congestion, pain and cough. Went back to bed.
Monday - Repeat.
Tuesday - Repeat, although I'm hoping to get some stuff done for work at home today.
For the time I was conscious yesterday, I managed to clean off my desk and get most of my scrapping supplies organized. Maybe tonight I'll put together a layout or two. I'm not especially motivated right now... I'm not sure what my problem is though.
Here are some layouts I finished a few weeks ago. One of them won $50 in a creative use of color contest. Basically, I don't think anyone thought you could use that psychedelic circle paper as a background and not make a crappy layout, so I won. Woo Hoo me! Let's see... I think the paper is Fancy Pants and there are some Bazzill black scalloped circles, and the 7Gypsies dotted circle stamp, and some Hampton Arts $1 Michaels stamps, some Fancy Pants alphabet stamps (for the party), some Heidi Swapp chipboard letters, a Prima flower with a Making Memories eyelet. There's also a Heidi Swapp bling crown and a CK jewel brad on the cake layout. The font is Bauhaus.




Hope everyone is having a good week!

I LOVE it! Thank you for posting!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the party pages! Shows me what a fantastic party-time I truly missed. wtg with the big win! :)
ReplyDelete