You're reading a message from...

... one of the new member of Scrappin' Attack's Design Team!!!

Woo Hoo is all I have to say to that fact! Honestly, I was not that hopeful about making the team simply because there are so many talented scrapbookers out there, but I put together some of my favorite pages and hoped for the best. When I heard the message on our answering machine last night I yelped with glee! I can't wait to get down to some challenges and assignments. It should be fun.

I'm also breathing a deep breath as it's Friday and I met all of my immediate deadlines at work. Right now I'm taking a brief break from finishing up a project in Adobe Illustrator to share my good news with everyone, but it looks like I'll be leaving on time today and driving back toward home to share lunch with my sweet friend, Amy. She gets all of Friday off (she works 4, 10-hour days) and since I get done with work at 11:30 (I work 4, 9-hour days and a 4-hour Friday), we decided it was the perfect time to get together. We always have fun! Maybe she'll let me take her picture... she's such a pretty girl.

I'm not sure what our plans are for this weekend, but I'm planning to catch up on some sleep and spend some time with my DH who has been a slight bit neglected in the past weekends due to lots of plans. I do have a photo shoot Sunday, but that leaves us most of Sunday and all of tomorrow to hang out! Yay!

I still have no pictures to share of my own stuff, mostly because I've done very little picture taking or creating this week. It's OK because last weekend was pretty productive, but I hope to crank out some pages this weekend... at least three... now that I'm inspired by my new status! Have a good weekend everyone!

Comments

  1. Big Congrats Kim!

    TGIF, too! What a nice afternoon to have off today - hope you're out enjoying it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Congratulations on the design team. From what I ave seen of your work, you deserve it. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts