One Little Word... Well, Two Little Words!


I did this page for a challenge... well, two weeks worth of challenges from the One Little Word site. I combined week #1 and #2 for this page.
I used one of my favorite photos (which I put on this blog earlier) and had it enlarged to 8x12. I used Bazzill cardstock and Amy Butler PP for the background. I made custom colored chipboard embellishments with Cat Eye inks and Fancy Pants chipboard that I glued small pieces of Queen & Co. felt ribbon to. There's lots of hand stitching around the words "Go" and "Stop" which are in American Crafts Thickers. The quotes are done in Making Memories rub-ons.
The journaling is on the tag which slides out of a pocket mounted to the back. It says, "Yep, that's right... H.D. Thoreau and L.M. Heroux said these quotes long ago, but this is where I'm at now in life. I only have one life and it's time to work on making my dreams come true. NOW!" Thanks for looking!
And BIG congrats to my cousins on the birth of their baby boy! A 10lb. little man! Yay!
See everyone soon!

Good job! Great picture, love it!
ReplyDeleteLynn
one little word