Time is blowing past us...
Well, another weekend has come and gone. This past weekend was more eventful than most for me. DH and I went with my mom and grandma to Palm Springs for the weekend. There are many pictures to come, hopefully later today, but it was a good time. It's too bad I was still so sick, much of the trip seemed to be traveling faster than I was, although I still had fun. Saturday night was especially miserable, which made us miss a potentially exciting hike Sunday morning, but oh well... this woman needed her sleep! I still got lots of great pics, got to spend time with my three most favorite people and on the way home DH took me to a very good scrapbooking store... so it rounded out to be a fantastic little getaway.
Speaking of things blowing past us... I got to revisit one of my random favorite things this past weekend. Windmills... as in the wind farms located along the roadways to Palm Springs. Man, do I love those wind farms. I can't quite explain what it is about them, but I *heart* them.
I guess I'd better get back to work. I need a little 5 minute breather from what I'm working on and the time to return to it is now. More later I hope!
Speaking of things blowing past us... I got to revisit one of my random favorite things this past weekend. Windmills... as in the wind farms located along the roadways to Palm Springs. Man, do I love those wind farms. I can't quite explain what it is about them, but I *heart* them.
I guess I'd better get back to work. I need a little 5 minute breather from what I'm working on and the time to return to it is now. More later I hope!

Sounds like you had a great time, even if you were a bit sick. I love Palm Springs, so much cool mid-centry architecture and shopping.
ReplyDelete