So much to say...

There's just so much to catch up on right now and still so much I just can't talk about, plus it's midnight and I'm exhausted. I'll just have to share a few photos for now and then update later.

Since I'm hoping to start a photography business soon, I've been doing a lot of work to improve my skills. Here are some recent night shots I've taken... I'm really happy with how they've turned out. First, the San Diego skyline...

And here are a few from a candlelight vigil they had at the university to commemorate the lives lost at Virginia Tech last week.

And here's one of the pages I finished last week. I finished a bunch, actually, but I'm sending several into Layout Blueprints (to see if maybe one is chosen to be printed in their book), so I can't share them just yet. This layout, however, was inspired by one in Ali Edwards' second book. The patterned paper is CI Marah Johnson, the letters are Basic Grey chipboard covered with Bazzill and the font was something like, gametime (honest). Very simple, but fun. This goes with my Thanksgiving layouts. I promise to share more later, including the art/for fun journal I'm starting just to play around and experiment.

I hope everyone is having a good week thus far! More updates SOON!

Comments

  1. Hey thanks for sharing your blog with me :) LOVE the photos - the candlelight vigil is just gorgeous and so well done. I was in awe of the VT services shown on TV, and I think it's awesome you were able to be a part of something like that locally, and on top of that be able preserve it permanently, too. I'll try to keep up with you more on here now that I have found you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts