Fanciful flowers...
OK, so these aren't all the pictures I took, but there's a few pretty ones to look at for now. First, here's the bush in the parking lot from this morning. Silly me, I didn't zoom out and take a picture of the whole bush so you could see how full of blossoms it was, but trust me... it was full!
And here's a picture of one of the tulips my MIL gave me on Sunday. I'm working on shooting more with available light. I liked how this looked up close in the semi-darkness that seemingly is EVERY room in our house. Hopefully the addition of a fixed lens to my repertoire will help with available light shots, especially inside at night!
Coming up tomorrow? Pictures of pages I did last weekend including pumpkin carving and Thanksgiving 2004, my cousin and his wife's 2004 wedding, and maybe even a few more! I also got Ali Edwards' first book in the mail today, so maybe I'll be inspired to do more pages this weekend! Time for bed now!

Comments
Post a Comment