I'm tired...
... but not as tired as my friend Caroline who delivered her first baby, a boy, this morning at 10:40 a.m. He's a big baby: 10 lbs. 1 oz. and 21", and he's completely healthy and perfect according to mom. Congrats to Caroline and Bob!
I took their dog for a walk this morning and was reminded about the intelligence of animals. Their pup, Riley (I've posted pics of him before), did not want to leave the house because he knew something was up with his "mom" and he was waiting for her to come home. What a sweetie!
I'm just glad everyone is doing well and is healthy!
Everything in my life is the same. DH is still waiting for news on his job opportunities and I'm standing by with him! Soon, please Lord!
I finished another page last night and have two more almost done. I'll try and post them tonight!
I took their dog for a walk this morning and was reminded about the intelligence of animals. Their pup, Riley (I've posted pics of him before), did not want to leave the house because he knew something was up with his "mom" and he was waiting for her to come home. What a sweetie!
I'm just glad everyone is doing well and is healthy!
Everything in my life is the same. DH is still waiting for news on his job opportunities and I'm standing by with him! Soon, please Lord!
I finished another page last night and have two more almost done. I'll try and post them tonight!

That's exciting! And what a big baby - especially for a first! O, my goodness! Did she deliver naturally, or have a c-section? Wow!
ReplyDelete