Darn me!

I keep forgetting to post the pics. BUT, I will be on the computer tonight (it's grading time, folks) so I promise to post. I'm really needing to invest in a camera bag. I've been using a large purse to carry my camera around when I am using it, but it's not good for the camera and in turn, I am not using the camera as much as I should.

I've had the camera with me the past two days to take some pictures for work and I find myself snapping pictures of random, beautiful things. It makes me happy. I don't have my camera cord with me, but I took a picture of this flowering bush this morning that was SO pink with blossoms in this parking lot near Jamba Juice (I highly recommend the all-fruit and light smoothies). Both the bush and my smoothie were quite amazing!

It's midweek! Thank goodness! I'm tired and need the weekend already. Taking care of my dad's dog on top of the regular schedule has been slightly exhausting.

At least a few pictures later... I promise!

Comments

Popular Posts