BAD Blogger...
Time keeps on ticking, ticking, ticking... or in this case, falling through the hourglass. Isn't this the cutest? I got this timer as a bridal shower gift from my friend Jo and I use it quite often. Someday it might make a cute "time-out timer?"Yes, it's been too long since an update. Life has been nutty. DH has been on a couple interviews. Interesting things have been going on for me also. On top of it all, it's been a busy week at work with students traveling, three big events coming up in two weeks (all in the same week) and just the normal workload. I was grading papers Tuesday night, working late on Wednesday night, was out with DH's cousin and her husband, DH's mom, sister and brother-in-law last night for a nice visit, but that also meant no time for a blog update. Now, here we are at Friday and it's been almost a week. BAD blogger girl!
Easter was nice... low key, but with lots of food and us shuttling around a bit. I have a few cute pics. They're forthcoming. I also have some (gasp) new pages to post and hope to complete some additional ones this Sunday that I can also photograph and post. I promise, Sunday will be welcomed with a blog update, new pics and lots of cheer!
Until then, have a great weekend everyone!
Easter was nice... low key, but with lots of food and us shuttling around a bit. I have a few cute pics. They're forthcoming. I also have some (gasp) new pages to post and hope to complete some additional ones this Sunday that I can also photograph and post. I promise, Sunday will be welcomed with a blog update, new pics and lots of cheer!
Until then, have a great weekend everyone!

Comments
Post a Comment