Valentine's Day + 1 month...

Yes, being the stellar blogger that I am, here are my oh-so-recent pics of Valentine's Day about 1 month later. Yes, I rock... no, you don't have to keep applauding. So, here's the charming table I set for us. I busted out the good china and everything. Perhaps I shouldn't use busted and china in the same sentence, yet I digress. Oh, and I know there's a big flower pot on the table. It was our centerpiece. My mom gave it to me for V-Day because I love tulips -- so there.



All the pictures I took of dinner came out kinda blurry (I'm experimenting with the new camera), but here's my kick-ass creme brulee. Honestly, it was really good. I know from the bite I had and the fact that my husband ate all four of the ramekins (and it's his favorite dessert and not mine, so that was fine with me). If he didn't really like it, he would have only eaten the one.

And here's us... at the end of the night. Obviously we were both tired, but happy. This is one of those hold the camera away from our face shots, but it works.

Here are some of the cards I made for friends and family. I used Fiskars Cloud 9 Papers. I loved the prints and they are double-sided papers, so that was nice for card making.

Here's the card I made for my mom. Yes, black isn't probably the happiest color for V-Day, but she likes black and she likes understated design and she liked this card.

I attached little heart-shaped notes to cookie-cutters for people at work. They seemed to like them and I was happy to be giving something other than candy this year.


Here's DH's card. I really liked how it turned out. The middle strip was a bit 3-D and popped out from the rest of the card.


And here's DH and his cute, CUTE face showing the inside of the card. Yes, those are all sticker letters and yes, it took me forever to do that, but well, he's worth it. I also bought him a really nice watch. I have a pic of him modeling it, but I didn't want to overload everyone with his handsomeness... besides, gotta keep some of the pics to myself, right?


As for me, I'm alive. I was finishing up my two days off after working 9 days and got this AWFUL headache. I think that I am going to take tomorrow off work, but because it's such late notice, I think I have to teach my class. Oh well... I have to work Saturday anyway, so less work tomorrow will make Saturday easier. Hopefully my headache will go away by then.

More on everything later... for now, I have to go back to bed.

Comments

Popular Posts