A-B-C... A Baby is Coming Shower Pics!

It's my day off for working last weekend, so I thought I'd post the baby shower pictures from about a month ago (I can't believe it's been that long!). It was an alphabet-themed shower (the invitations I made are in an earlier post). You can see the alphabet mobiles I made in the first picture. Here is the main food table where we set-up the buffet. We had beef and chicken skewers and several salads, plus cut fruit and rolls.


And here is the living room with some of the snacks set-up. Unfortunately people were outside most of the time, so they weren't in here as much, but it still looked awesome! My mom did an amazing job on all the flowers.

And here's the entryway... a good way to set the tone as people walked in...

I've gotta show the cake. It was amazingly good. It's from European Cake Gallery. It was Bavarian cream with fresh strawberries inside. SO GOOD. My mom made the little thing to sit on top of the cake.

And here are the favors. My friend Amy and I made little A, B, C, D and E shaped cookies and I put them in these bags tied with ribbon and put the little stickers on each one. I think this part was unnecessary, but had a nice effect.

Here are the mom and dad-to-be opening gifts. I have lots of gift pictures, but I liked this one. They both look so happy here. They got TONS of schwag, so they're now pretty close to being set for the baby (I think they had another shower with her boss and co-workers).
And finally, here's my friends, Dan and Iris' baby, Lila. She's SO adorable. I was shooting the occasional shot of her while the gifts were being opened. Such a little sweetie!

I absolutely couldn't have done this shower without DH and my mom. Honestly, they are both my rocks! I'm glad things turned out so well. I guess that's it for today. I'd write more, but I'm treating myself to a non-working afternoon today, so I need to get going! I am FINALLY almost caught up with my grading, so now that all of those papers are done, I'm going to do something fun! I hope everyone is having a good day!

Comments

Popular Posts