A quickie post...
Happy Tuesday! I'm working at home retouching and cropping photos for work and came across this image that I hadn't posted yet. When I first got back into scrapbooking last year, I joined a couple MSN groups that I just couldn't keep up with. For one, however, I'm still participating in a circle journal with the group. For the last one, I had to do "My Favorite Place of the Moment," so, of course, I did Kauai. I really want to scrap the trip, but there are so many great pics, I think I'm a bit overwhelmed by the idea right now. Plus, I guess I should finish the Napa trip pics from a 2004 trip with my mom, DH's and my honeymoon pics, plus our trip to Central California with my mom before I tackle Kauai. But, here's my pages... the journaling is on the back of the tag (which is Jolee's, BTW... super cute new stuff from them!) I can't even remember where the paper is from, but the background and lettering is Bazzill Bling.
Life's rolling along right now. Due to some unfortunate circumstances at their apartment, my BIL and SIL are sleeping on our couch right now. We're hoping they can go back in their apartment soon as I'm sure they're getting sick of the sleeper sofa!
Tons more pics to post, but for now, this is it. I'm working on doing some challenges from another talented woman's site, and when I am finished, I'll post. Hope everyone is having a good week thus far!
Comments
Post a Comment