Happy Friday!!!
Here's today's picture. I like posting pics with every post, if possible. I took this pic using the Macro settings on my new camera. Cool textures and color, eh? I cannot begin to express how happy I am that it is Friday. The past few weeks have been such a blur. I am glad to be going into a weekend that isn't totally full. Ahhhhhh... I think I'll sleep in a bit, maybe catch a movie and dinner with DH, work on this paper I've been writing and scrapbook. Sounds busy, but really, in comparison to the past few weeks, things will be tame.
Things will start to pick up again in April. The first weekend (March 31 onward) we're taking care of my dad's dog while they're on vacation and I'm hoping to be working on last minute changes to something I hope to submit for an upcoming conference. The second weekend isn't busy yet, other than maybe some photo practice on Saturday and Easter celebrations on Sunday, but the weekend of the 14th, DH has a certification exam in the morning (in Long Beach) and then we're going to my cousin's home in Riverside for a birthday party in the afternoon. The following weekend I'll be heading back up to LA to see my girlfriend Danielle who is coming in from Colorado for a writer's workshop. It's funny because I was just working on scrapping her baby shower pics last night. It's hard to believe that shower was over a year ago now and her son (who I have yet to meet in-person, out of utero) is about to celebrate his 1st birthday!!
Well, there's the update. I hope to post a bunch of scrapping stuff that I finish this weekend on Sunday. I hope everyone has an enjoyable and relaxing weekend!
P.S. - I didn't mention it before, but I added the button on the left in hopes that maybe someone would be able to donate to Autism Speaks. My favorite scrapbooker, Ali Edwards, posted this on her blog as part of a challenge from Kevin Bacon for ordinary people to raise money for their favorite causes. The minimum donation is $10 and if she raises the most money, he'll match up to $10,000 of what she raises. I have a real soft spot for those with autistic children since working on a series of stories on some autistic children and their families when I worked in Colorado. Please donate if you can!

Comments
Post a Comment