It's Wednesday, only one more work day this week!

This a wedding picture. I finally finished the list of photos I want from our wedding photographer and am sending it in tomorrow. I know, I know... we've been married for almost 1.5 years, but well, I'm slow and was REALLY busy last year (graduate school, graduation, starting teaching, plus working full-time, adjusting to married life, etc.) and it just took forever for me to finish looking and choosing. I am excited to get our prints and not only scrap them, but also experiment and likely create digitally-created, traditional albums for our parents.
I picked these two photos because both show how much love, work and care that not only I, but many loved ones put into our big day. Those frames with names and photos of famous gardens served as our table numbers. A friend of mine searched out the names and photos for me and I put them into the right size and format. I found them yesterday when we were sorting and packing stuff from the storage unit and bunches of fond memories came rushing back! Also, you can see our See's Candy favors there. The labels were designed by a work friend and I had them printed out. My mom and grandma lovingly put the candies in the boxes, adhered the labels and tied the bows. What a big job! I just loved how beautiful our reception tables looked between the flowers, all the candles and these special touches!
In the other photo you can see our flower girl and ring bearer (DH's godson) walking down the aisle. But what you also see is my mom's handiwork again. The greens, bows and florals around the candles and on all the pews were ALL her and it looked amazing. I just remember being so overcome when I started down the aisle with my dad and it was in large part to how beautiful everything was!
And let me just take this opportunity to tell DH that I love you! I'd marry you again today and every day. I see you beaming at the end of the aisle in this photo and I love seeing you looking so happy to marry me!
More later peeps... back to work for now!

Comments
Post a Comment