Sniff, sniff...

I'm sick. I have a cold. Yuck. I have been blessed to miss all the colds of the season thus far, but wasn't so lucky this time. Honestly, I feel like garbage. Very sore throat, sneezing, nose running like a dripping faucet, exhausted.

I really wanted some coffee this morning though, so I threw on my clothes from yesterday and sped down to Starbucks 'cause I was too lazy to make my own coffee this morning. It was not until I got to the front of the line, and the guy gave me that head tilted to the side, "what the hell?" look that I realized just how awful my appearance really was. I didn't even brush my teeth or hair, just popped in a Certs gathered my hair into a low ponytail. Yeah... I looked worked over.

So, I'm about to go back to bed now. I had to finish some stuff before I did. Needless to say, tomorrow is going to a doozy... first day of classes, behind on work and likely not feeling better. Wahoo! The good news of the week? My dear sweetie's new job is going well and he seems fairly happy with it. Yay for something good.

Comments

Popular Posts