Recent projects...
Here are a few pics of some of the many things I've been working on as of late...


I also did this set of pages to commemorate a weekend I had with my sweet fiancee at the time, back in (gasp) 2004! Our pre-moon!

Baby Shower Invite...
I'm hosting a baby shower for our friends Caroline and Bob. They're doing an alphabet theme in their nursery, so we're doing an A-B-C-themed shower! I cut all the squares out of Bazzill, all the inner squares out of Foofala paper and then die-cut all the letters out of Bazzill. I inked the letters and the squares, then stuck everything together, including the invite onto the bottom rectangle. I then stuck all the blocks to grosgrain ribbon (blue with green ticking) and then added the buttons and trimmed the ribbon! VERY time-consuming, but I really like the result and so did the mom and dad-to-be!


I also did this set of pages to commemorate a weekend I had with my sweet fiancee at the time, back in (gasp) 2004! Our pre-moon!

wow those baby shower invites are stunning!! The guest will love getting one of those int he post.
ReplyDelete