A little inspiration...

Sometimes, things just get in my head. It's almost 2 a.m. and I had to get up and finish this. It's nothing revolutionary, but I just liked how it looked. Now, here, in the silence, broken only by the occasional click-click-click of my tape runner and the wail of the train horn in the night air outside our apartment, I finished and now, I can sleep.

This is a dare from: http://fortheloveofeffers.blogspot.com/ Dare #55 to be exact. I look at a lot of websites and blogs each day, but sometimes I stumble across sites that stick with me. I bookmark them, only to revisit them at some moment to be re-inspired. We were to create a page inspired by a website's design...

First, go here: Musee D'Orsay

Then, look here:



The journaling reads: Uniquely Suited to one another, we mesh together into a sweet, spontaneous pair. Usually Spirited discussions between us fuel our love for each other – body & soul. Understandable Self-Protection caused by past heartbreak ended soon after we met. Our marriage, life, laughs, joy & gratefulness will increase with time, love & work. Unique & Sweet – that’s just US.

The photo was taken by Boucher Photography... it's one of our engagement pictures. I'm supposedly covering my husband-to-be's boobs in the picture. Goofy? Yes. Us. Yes. Would I change anything? No.

I love him. We are just Us. That's all. 'Night world.

Comments

  1. love that lo i am friend of kim above there just stopped by to see your blog great stuff here will be back !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts