Schizophrenic...
I'm about to jump out of my skin right now. I've been working on this proposal that will not end. I just keep working and working!
Anyway, I think the thing that is keeping me going is me laughing at my music. It's totally schizo... I'm playing the "Recently Added" playlist on my iPod and it's going back and forth (I have it on shuffle) between Britney Spears' "Blackout" CD, the soundtrack to the movie "Step Up" (for my workouts) and the "Sweeney Todd" movie soundtrack! It's making me laugh. I just finished singing about meat pies... :)
Anyway, I think the thing that is keeping me going is me laughing at my music. It's totally schizo... I'm playing the "Recently Added" playlist on my iPod and it's going back and forth (I have it on shuffle) between Britney Spears' "Blackout" CD, the soundtrack to the movie "Step Up" (for my workouts) and the "Sweeney Todd" movie soundtrack! It's making me laugh. I just finished singing about meat pies... :)

Comments
Post a Comment