The Big 3-2!
Yeah, seriously... I'm that old! I don't feel that old. I hope I don't look that old. Yeesh... moving on! Here's me about 31 and 9/10 years ago with my mommy.
My birthday on Sunday was quite fun. Lots of cool moments and hugs. We had a Wii Wonderful party at my mom's house. Everyone seemed to enjoy playing with the Wii and the dinner we had was SUPER yummy. Let me just say -- grilled, marinated steak, chicken fajitas, salad, spanish rice, corn, and homemade Mud Pie for dessert. Disappointedly I will admit to you that I have nary a party picture right now as I left my camera at home. Shocking, I know. I was charging the batteries and just forgot my bag. So, I'll have to swipe some pics from my mom eventually to scrapbook and remember the occasion by.
I'm doing OK. Things still feel a bit topsy-turvy, but I'm just trying to stay forward focused and not get mired down in all the details right now. Things are *shock* busy at work and with the photo business. I should have lots of client photos to share soon, as well as some big announcements going into the fall!
I gotta go now... duty calls!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! =) That is such a sweet picture of you and your mom! Love it!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated Birthday to you!
ReplyDelete32 is the best!