Oh Thank the Lord it's Friday!
What does that abbreviate to... OTTLIF?
Anyway, coming soon is a recap of last weekend's Mountain Picnic Birthday Party extravaganza, and a recap of this weekend's festivities. I have been very busy at work this week (you're shocked, I know) and in addition did a bunch of errands with my hubby on Tuesday after work, had a photo shoot Wednesday after work (work which included a round trip drive to Lake Forest for a presentation), cleaning at our apartment last night and more errands and a doctor's appointment today when I leave.
It's been busy, but good... I could use a really long nap though! I don't think one is coming until the end of the month, but hey, that's OK right?
Have a good weekend everyone!
Anyway, coming soon is a recap of last weekend's Mountain Picnic Birthday Party extravaganza, and a recap of this weekend's festivities. I have been very busy at work this week (you're shocked, I know) and in addition did a bunch of errands with my hubby on Tuesday after work, had a photo shoot Wednesday after work (work which included a round trip drive to Lake Forest for a presentation), cleaning at our apartment last night and more errands and a doctor's appointment today when I leave.
It's been busy, but good... I could use a really long nap though! I don't think one is coming until the end of the month, but hey, that's OK right?
Have a good weekend everyone!

Comments
Post a Comment