Oh, and a P.S. ...
If you're looking for some tasty items to buy at Fresh & Easy (their brand), may I recommend the:
Multi-Grain Bread
Red Pepper Hummus
Dark Chocolate Gelato
Mild Italian Turkey Sausage
Olive Bread
Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
Orchard Harvest Crunch Cereal
Vegetable Samosas
White Corn Tortilla Chips
Also, most of their produce is really nice. I bought some raspberries and strawberries last night that we will have for dinner tonight and breakfast later this week!
Oh, and on a separate, but related note... the Odwalla B Berrier Juice is VERY delicious. I don't usually drink juice but needed to consume some cranberry juice this morning and found that in the case at the market (when I was in a hurry). Yum... tangy and tasty.
Multi-Grain Bread
Red Pepper Hummus
Dark Chocolate Gelato
Mild Italian Turkey Sausage
Olive Bread
Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
Orchard Harvest Crunch Cereal
Vegetable Samosas
White Corn Tortilla Chips
Also, most of their produce is really nice. I bought some raspberries and strawberries last night that we will have for dinner tonight and breakfast later this week!
Oh, and on a separate, but related note... the Odwalla B Berrier Juice is VERY delicious. I don't usually drink juice but needed to consume some cranberry juice this morning and found that in the case at the market (when I was in a hurry). Yum... tangy and tasty.

Comments
Post a Comment