Almost the weekend...

I've been waiting since Monday for the weekend. It's not like I've been bored or anything, quite the contrary. Maybe I'm just tired, but I can't wait for the weekend to be here. Tonight we're going to the Symphony's Summer Pops concert featuring video game music. I'm not sure if I'm really "excited" to go, but I think it will be interesting and I hope I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoy myself tonight. What is nice is that the venue is outdoors and by the water, so the evening should be pleasant.

I managed to get the pictures from my camera downloaded and edited a couple. I'm very disappointed in myself that I didn't get more wedding pictures, but alas, that's how things go I guess. I also wasn't paying attention to my camera settings either as lots of the pics are dark or blurry from the lack of light. Ah well, I was tired and distracted. I did manage to get some good ones, so here are a few:

Here is the newly married couple cutting their cake. As you can see, it was cheesecake which is Katie's favorite. They had mini cheesecakes for the guests in three flavors: key lime, strawberry swirl and cookies and cream. I had the cookies and cream which was very tasty. The guy who made them also made the desserts for my bridal shower... so if any of the readers were at that and tasted the tarts at my San Diego shower, you know how good the cheesecake was! I have a few other pictures of Katie and Daniel but I didn't get to edit them yet. Again, I'm sad I didn't take more... :(
Here's Boojie (his online pseudonym given to him by his mom). Isn't he a sweetie? Quite the handsome little boy, isn't he? It was only my second time being around him and he was even cuter and more charming than I remember. He just started walking recently and this was him doing his thing on the dance floor! This was right before the wild-child ring bearer threw him on the floor (unintentionally, but still the kid was kinda out of control all day)...

And here's a picture of Boojie with his parents, my cousins. I SO wished they lived closer! I was glad to see them again, if even very briefly. I hope to do a full photo session with them the next time they're in California. I have sent this picture to you Booja... let me know if you didn't get it.


My belated lunch break is over, so I must get back to work. I'll report back on the symphony and other news over the weekend!

TGI(almost)F!!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the fun pics! =) It was good to see you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy wedding cake! :) It looks like it was a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment