Blog Renovation
As you can see, the blog is being renovated. I guess it's about time. I was getting tired of the old template. For the next few days this will probably be a work-in-progress, just an FYI. Feel free to let me know if any of the elements aren't working for you, or working like you think they should.
The weekend was good, but seemed a bit busy. We spent time with Steve's family this weekend, spent some time working on our home, ran lots of errands, took care of some necessary paperwork, I did some photo editing and we dropped off dinner to a friend who had some surgery right before a busy weekend of house painting (waiving :hi: to her now). Oh, and I had two doctor's appointments on Friday after I got out of work.
I'll be back later this week with more updates!
The weekend was good, but seemed a bit busy. We spent time with Steve's family this weekend, spent some time working on our home, ran lots of errands, took care of some necessary paperwork, I did some photo editing and we dropped off dinner to a friend who had some surgery right before a busy weekend of house painting (waiving :hi: to her now). Oh, and I had two doctor's appointments on Friday after I got out of work.
I'll be back later this week with more updates!

(waving hi back) Thank you so much again for the delicious meal! Even though I know how kind and generous you are sometimes it overwhelms me.
ReplyDelete