Sweet Baby Face...
Here's some pictures of my latest client -- little baby Brady.
Brady turned 2 weeks old last Saturday and I was there to document his 14th day "outside" in photographs. Brady's parents, Trisha and Dave have hired me to document Brady's first year with my new Babe's First Year package which includes newborn photos and then sessions at 3, 6, 9 and 12 months. I can't wait to see who he looks more like as he grows... his handsome Dad or his beautiful Mom!


Brady turned 2 weeks old last Saturday and I was there to document his 14th day "outside" in photographs. Brady's parents, Trisha and Dave have hired me to document Brady's first year with my new Babe's First Year package which includes newborn photos and then sessions at 3, 6, 9 and 12 months. I can't wait to see who he looks more like as he grows... his handsome Dad or his beautiful Mom!




Oh, Man! I wish you could do that for OUR little man!!
ReplyDelete