I Just Don't Wanna...
I'm having one of those days where I just don't want to do anything I should or need to be doing. I have a project for work that I just can't stand and when you combine that with being tired and trying to do too much in your down time (like shoot photos, pack, go to sewing, etc.) it's not a good outcome.
Foolishly I thought bringing the project home would help me get more done. It's not helping. I just can't stand this project. I am never like this and it's quite disturbing. I'm going to finish the organization chart I'm working on and go to bed. I think I'll try to wake up early and see if I can get some more of it done. Honestly, I just need to snap out of it.
I did have a pretty good weekend. I spent time with my friend Iris and her daughter Lila on Friday. What fun! Lila is growing so fast and talking up a storm. She kept calling me "lady." "Where's lady?" On Saturday I made lots of progress on my dress at sewing and scored a ton of free moving boxes from someone who posted on Craigslist. Sunday I had a photo shoot at SDSU and did some photo editing and grocery shopping.
In good news, we get the keys to our new place this Friday! We're going to check things out, take some measurements, decide which room is our office and which is our bedroom, and assess our new home. I'll spend some of Saturday lining shelves and cleaning and the rest of the day at our current home packing. Easter Sunday we'll go to church and Mom's for lunch, but I'll probably head back to keep packing. Next week I'm taking Friday off to pack and Saturday morning I'm going to skip sewing and pack as much as possible because Sunday we have the truck and the help and move the majority of our stuff. PHEW!
I should have more pictures to share later this week. I also have two projects for Scrappin' Attack. I finished one over the weekend and should have the other one done by the end of this week, so I can share those as well.
Hope everyone has a good week!
Foolishly I thought bringing the project home would help me get more done. It's not helping. I just can't stand this project. I am never like this and it's quite disturbing. I'm going to finish the organization chart I'm working on and go to bed. I think I'll try to wake up early and see if I can get some more of it done. Honestly, I just need to snap out of it.
I did have a pretty good weekend. I spent time with my friend Iris and her daughter Lila on Friday. What fun! Lila is growing so fast and talking up a storm. She kept calling me "lady." "Where's lady?" On Saturday I made lots of progress on my dress at sewing and scored a ton of free moving boxes from someone who posted on Craigslist. Sunday I had a photo shoot at SDSU and did some photo editing and grocery shopping.
In good news, we get the keys to our new place this Friday! We're going to check things out, take some measurements, decide which room is our office and which is our bedroom, and assess our new home. I'll spend some of Saturday lining shelves and cleaning and the rest of the day at our current home packing. Easter Sunday we'll go to church and Mom's for lunch, but I'll probably head back to keep packing. Next week I'm taking Friday off to pack and Saturday morning I'm going to skip sewing and pack as much as possible because Sunday we have the truck and the help and move the majority of our stuff. PHEW!
I should have more pictures to share later this week. I also have two projects for Scrappin' Attack. I finished one over the weekend and should have the other one done by the end of this week, so I can share those as well.
Hope everyone has a good week!

I hope the packing is going well!
ReplyDelete