PRESENT: One Woman In Serious Need of a Nap
Ever hear someone say they want something so badly they can almost taste it? Well, I need a nap so bad I can almost feel the pillow underneath my head.
That project I didn't want to work on, well, I finally finished it last Thursday morning at 12 a.m. Yepper... after a review on Tuesday, I worked for 16+ hours on Wednesday to do all the revisions and my sweet husband who works with me right now spent a lot of time making covers and spines and binding the project up for delivery on Thursday morning. That means we worked from around 8 a.m. Wednesday to around midnight. FUN TIMES! Combine that with the fact that I had a full day Friday, a full day Saturday and Easter yesterday and I'm tired!
Since I work half days on Fridays (or I am supposed to, anyway) , the past Friday we headed to lunch and then met up with my MIL to visit our new apartment and pick up the keys. We love our new place! We signed all the paperwork, got our keys and went inside to take some pictures and measurements. Our washer and dryer are brand new and everything else is in pretty good condition. The big move is a week away! On Saturday I spent a few hours doing some light cleaning in our place, measuring and beginning to line shelves. I am planning to head there after work today and do a bit more.
In addition to all the late night working and packing, I've also been trying to finish editing my photos of Brady, as well as work on photos from a fraternity presidents session I did last Sunday. However, I had another shoot Thursday night that I had to edit first. Some of my former "kids" are running for student government positions and wanted me to take a photo for a Facebook ad. How could I say no?

I think they chose the middle photo for their ad. Yay! I hope it helps.
That project I didn't want to work on, well, I finally finished it last Thursday morning at 12 a.m. Yepper... after a review on Tuesday, I worked for 16+ hours on Wednesday to do all the revisions and my sweet husband who works with me right now spent a lot of time making covers and spines and binding the project up for delivery on Thursday morning. That means we worked from around 8 a.m. Wednesday to around midnight. FUN TIMES! Combine that with the fact that I had a full day Friday, a full day Saturday and Easter yesterday and I'm tired!
Since I work half days on Fridays (or I am supposed to, anyway) , the past Friday we headed to lunch and then met up with my MIL to visit our new apartment and pick up the keys. We love our new place! We signed all the paperwork, got our keys and went inside to take some pictures and measurements. Our washer and dryer are brand new and everything else is in pretty good condition. The big move is a week away! On Saturday I spent a few hours doing some light cleaning in our place, measuring and beginning to line shelves. I am planning to head there after work today and do a bit more.
In addition to all the late night working and packing, I've also been trying to finish editing my photos of Brady, as well as work on photos from a fraternity presidents session I did last Sunday. However, I had another shoot Thursday night that I had to edit first. Some of my former "kids" are running for student government positions and wanted me to take a photo for a Facebook ad. How could I say no?

I think they chose the middle photo for their ad. Yay! I hope it helps. Easter was enjoyable yesterday. Part of the kick in the butt I needed to start looking for a new church for us near our new place. It's been a while since we've gone to a place where we've felt "at home," so hopefully I find something soon.
I guess that's it for now. More photos soon!

I hope you got your nap! And I'm glad you are liking your new place so much...looking forward to pics whenever you get them up.
ReplyDeleteOh...and why not move out to the midwest so you can have a garden?? =P