Where have I been?
SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA.
I'm back now. I missed San Diego. I missed DH. All ended fairly well, but it was a rough 4 days. It's over now. I have pictures. I will post them tomorrow. One bright spot was getting to see my friend Lisa, her husband Nick and their 3-month-old baby Bea. She's adorable.
Last night we had a fun party with my family to celebrate Steve's and my birthdays (a bit late, but that's fine by me). My mom outdid herself yet again, re-creating an Asian Fusion Bistro in her dining and living rooms. The food was amazing. The decor was incredible. The company was superb. I'm wearing the Asian top I wore last night at work today. It's very cute and comfortable. Mom, of course, bought it for me to wear. She's truly amazing and I love her for these reasons and countless others and the amount of love I have for her is more than I could ever really express in words.
I got a new pair of workout shoes (in the sizes that fit each foot perfectly), some UV lens filters, a Digital photography tip book, a new Crumpler camera bag (I'm so excited I could burst) that I have been wanting for almost a year and the much coveted 50mm 1.8 Canon lens! It takes gorgeous indoor pics in low light without a flash and amazing portraits in natural light. I'm so stoked!
OK, back to work now. More later for sure!
I'm back now. I missed San Diego. I missed DH. All ended fairly well, but it was a rough 4 days. It's over now. I have pictures. I will post them tomorrow. One bright spot was getting to see my friend Lisa, her husband Nick and their 3-month-old baby Bea. She's adorable.
Last night we had a fun party with my family to celebrate Steve's and my birthdays (a bit late, but that's fine by me). My mom outdid herself yet again, re-creating an Asian Fusion Bistro in her dining and living rooms. The food was amazing. The decor was incredible. The company was superb. I'm wearing the Asian top I wore last night at work today. It's very cute and comfortable. Mom, of course, bought it for me to wear. She's truly amazing and I love her for these reasons and countless others and the amount of love I have for her is more than I could ever really express in words.
I got a new pair of workout shoes (in the sizes that fit each foot perfectly), some UV lens filters, a Digital photography tip book, a new Crumpler camera bag (I'm so excited I could burst) that I have been wanting for almost a year and the much coveted 50mm 1.8 Canon lens! It takes gorgeous indoor pics in low light without a flash and amazing portraits in natural light. I'm so stoked!
OK, back to work now. More later for sure!

Your family truly throws the most amazing parties - seriously, I'm always so blown away.
ReplyDeleteWhat camera do you have? I'm broke, but still in the market for a new one. ;)