He was so sullen...
... when I took these pictures, but I managed to eek a smile out of little Michael. I took pictures of Michael and his twin sister Christina on Sept. 1
This was the day it was something close to 105 degrees in the inland areas of San Diego, which is where the park was where the pictures were taken. As you can see here...
...by the end of the shoot everybody had pretty rosy cheeks, including me! I had heat exhaustion for sure the night after this shoot! Those Zookeeper outfits their mom bought for their 3rd birthday party were SO adorable. I'm glad we managed to get a few pics in them for the party invitations!I have two shoots this weekend... a follow-up on Friday afternoon with little Angelina who I photographed before and is turning 1 year old on Tuesday! I also have a shoot with my friends' nieces on Saturday afternoon. I also have sewing Saturday morning. I hope to get my pattern altered tomorrow night so I am up to speed on Saturday morning. I also finished editing the wedding pics... well, let me clarify. I have edited 50 of the nearly 950 pictures I took, which is all I'm doing for now:



I really like some of the pictures, others disappoint me because they're a bit blurry. What can you do? I tried really hard, but I'm just not as good with a flash for this kind of stuff. I hope they're happy.Other than this, I've just been working my tail off. I finished a 125-page electronic submission for work on Tuesday and now I'm almost done with another proposal that is due next Wednesday afternoon. I also have to design 3 tradeshow panels and a flier. Yee haw!
All I want to do right now is scrap. We'll see if I'm still up for it when I get home tonight... :) I promise pictures of whatever I do scrap, if I scrap. It's almost Friday everyone! Par-tay!

Comments
Post a Comment