Meet Peter...
... my newest cousin. I just met him and his mama for the first time last week. What a cutie!

They were out visiting from Missouri last week and my grandma hosted a dinner. I had a nice time getting to know my new cousins. I think a good time was had by all. Here's grandma walking with Peter:
Well, other than that visit, not much is new... oh, except I have a 4-day weekend. My boss wanted me to take some time off since I've been working so much, so I have Monday and Tuesday off from work! I'm quite excited! I am hoping to scrapbook and finish cutting out an apron I'm going to work on making in addition to my skirt. I sewed my first darts and staystitches EVER on Saturday. The skirt is coming along nicely.I hope to have more pictures to share soon!

Hi, Kim! Peter and I enjoyed meeting you too! Thanks so much for coming out that night...and that first pic is really cute! It captured Peter pretty well, especially considering how cranky he was at the time! I wish we lived closer so we could have you do a full shoot...alas!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the long weekend!
Guilt-free scrapbooking on a weekday!?! Glorious!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your new cousin - Peter's a cutie.