Sooooo Sleepy...
So, I mentioned meeting my friend Lisa's baby, Bea this past week. Here's a picture of her... definitely not one of my best, but I didn't get to their house until late, so I had to use the flash.
She is SO cute and so tiny! She's about 9.5 lbs. at 3 months which is less than many of the babies I've been around lately weighed at birth! Anyway, I wanted to do another shoot with her in the daylight hours, but alas, I never made it back up to their house due to my schedule in Sacramento... soon though Bea will be in my portfolio!



And now, to the first pics taken with the new lens. Here's one of mom:

And here's my current favorite of DH. He looks so handsome here... I love the lighting and the sign in the background.

All of these photos with the new lens were taken without a flash in a fairly averagely lit room. I like the golden glow, but just think how this lens will be in natural light with babies and kids! Woohoo!
I guess that's about it for now. The diet is going well, other than my lack of exercise since I returned from the tradeshow, but I hope to get some workouts in toward the end of the week. We're going to my SIL's wedding in Tijuana Friday and I'm taking the pictures. I'm a bit nervous about the whole thing, but I've been reading up in my new book and I'm going to do some practice work with the new lens and flash later this week, so hopefully I'll be all ready to go!
Hope everyone is well!

I forgot to say in my last comment that I *love* the name Bea. She's so cute - and yes, very tiny!
ReplyDeleteThat food looks so good! And I'm so happy for Katie. She was super nice when I met her at your shower - glad that life is going well for her. :)