A Smidgen Busy...
This past weekend was a blur. Here's one reason why:
Let me say that wedding photography is very tough, especially when you're shooting at dusk or when it's dark out and you're in a dark room. Yikes. This is my SIL and her husband.
Other than doing that until the wee hours of Saturday morning, I also attended my first sewing class with a few girlfriends later on Saturday morning. I'm so excited for this class. We are making a skirt to start with. I picked my pattern and my fabric. I'm now altering my pattern to fit my measurements. If the thing ends up looking good, I'll show a picture. I'll also try and smuggle my camera into class soon. I think it's going to be a fun time! After class I went to lunch with my classmate and dear friend Amy and afterward we headed to Jo-Ann for some supplies. I also dropped off another project at Scrappin' Attack and picked up supplies for 2 more. Yes, I forgot to take a picture of my project again. Sorry.
Sunday I headed to the Farmer's Market for some produce and got a nice walk in. Later in the day, after clearing off my desk, I did some work. My mom came by to pick up the produce I bought for her and we chatted about sewing and stuff for a bit. Then, DH took me for dinner at Applebee's and it was back home to work until the wee hours of the morning.
Speaking of work, I should get back to it. I just wanted to post a quick update. More will be coming very soon!

Hello Fellow Scrapbooker! Just like you, I'm a Cathy Z blog addict, I recently discovered "blogs" in May 2007 (so I'm kinda new at it) but I read Cathy Z's EVERY DAY! I read her recent post about not making a mint. I think it would be totally cute if we put together a "photo album scrapbook" (we did this in the 2007 LOM class for Stacy J.) FOR CATHY Z!!! If you are interested, please mail me two 4x6 "pages" for the photo album scrapbook for Cathy Z. My snail mail address is Katie Scott, 4755 Central Avenue, St. Petersburg, FL 33713; I’m not totally techno (my husband actually refers to me as a technology idiot - but only in the mostly loving way ;) so I can’t do the email it to me thing... Just do the regular snail mail please that way I stay with my philosophy of Keeping It Super Simple! One of the pages should be a picture of you with some mints for Cathy Z! And the other can be anything you like, a Cathy Z inspired page or project or whatever you think she would enjoy! If you are interested please snail mail me your pages, or if you have questions, then email me at katrinkaja@aol.com or visit my blog at http://kissandtellscrapbooking.typepad.com/. :) Katie Scott in St. Pete FL
ReplyDelete