TEASER!!
Yeah, so I don't think I'm teasing but maybe 2 people who read this blog, but I thought I'd post a teaser of the many photos I was working on to post last night, as well as a long blog entry.
I made this page to send to a woman from Two Peas whose friend is very sick with cancer... thus the lack of a photo. The woman who I made it for is going to insert her own photos in case she doesn't win her battle against the terrible disease that her daughters will have pages and memories to remember her by. I love Basic Grey... this is Gypsy/Romani paper/letters that I hand cut, added some Heidi Swapp bling to and used one of the tags with some BG fibers for hidden journaling.

More later... I almost finished last night, but got too sleepy to crop the remaining photos and write the rest of the text.
Have a great day everyone!
Hmmm... personally i believe that if this is a page made for a cancer patient, the word bloom... sound too much like the word doom. Also the font on the bottom where the word "your" is, the Y seems to be smaller than the rest of the letters, which in all technicality is should be larger....
ReplyDeleteWondering why dont you update more often! Like with some pirate party or maybe puppies or something!! you could even do something like i dont know... world of warcraft! Hey, arent you a journalist as of ocupation? your profile says education... anyway, nice site... later.
DH
;)