Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm sleepy... very, very sleepy.

I stayed up WAAAY to late making valentine's and finishing DH's card (that was supposed to be a minibook... OOPS). This morning I had an appointment and was going to try to run to See's to get candy to go with the few cards I made and I never made it. Oh well... I guess I'll be standing in line with throngs of other people after I leave work. I hope DH's gift made it to our PO Box so I can pick it up on the way home. For some reason this holiday snuck up on me this year and I didn't order/buy things in a timely manner.

I'm making dinner tonight and we're going to spend time relaxing at home. It sounds so good to me right now! I did take a bunch of pics of stuff yesterday, so maybe I'll find the time to post them all tonight or tomorrow. Life is just moving so fast right now!

I wish everyone a great day! May love always find you and when it does, may you welcome it with open arms!

Comments

Popular Posts