A look back...
My flight of whites at Thornton...
The group in Thornton's gardens...
My sister- and brother-in-law...
Although these pictures may not be great photographically speaking, I like the shadows on their faces, etc. It was a very hot, bright day and those shadows, etc. show what it was like that day. They also show that we were happy... and aren't those the best kind of pictures?
This weekend was quite low-key. One highlight was getting my engagement ring and wedding band back from the jeweler. I had the wedding band sized up slightly (the band was always a bit small and because the bands are thicker, it being smaller made it almost impossible to wear them together comfortably) and both rings rhodium dipped. They did an awesome job! Now I can wear both rings together, as intended, and they're all sparkly now! They're actually distracting me while I work. I didn't realize how much I missed them until I could wear them both again! They even were able to keep the engraving in the band, which is one reason I waited so long to size it. It still says, "Forevermore my love..." inside. Yay!
I also took a picture of my "wall space" at Scrappin' Attack. Yippee! My moment of scrapbooking fame. I'll try and post that tonight, as well as the July 4th pics, some of which are very cute!
Other than that, DH is home today nursing a hurt back from trying to be superman and install a window air conditioner into an awkwardly-placed window alone on Friday. I feel bad, but he's doing all he can to get it back to normal ASAP. At work today I'm working on getting a bunch of printing items ordered and making headway on the tradeshow plans. Go me!
Hope everyone had a good weekend!




LOVE the grapes pic!
ReplyDeleteI also LOVE getting a nice, shiny, cleaned ring back every year/year-1/2. It rocks. :)