Funky...

In a bit of a funk right now. I can't point to one reason and cite it as the cause of the "funkiness," there are potentially several reasons, although it can most likely be attributed to not feeling so great. I've had headaches the past three days and I think I've now concluded I may have swapped my contacts inadvertently when storing them for the night and I'm now wearing them in the wrong eyes (i.e. - left contact in right eye...) which may be the problem. Unfortunately there's no way to really know this without swapping them (which will rub off my eye make-up, giving me raccoon eyes), so I'll tough it out until I get home.

I'm still not quite finished with my project for the store, nor have I even downloaded recent pictures I've taken. Yeah, I know, I stink. I hope to update with a better post soon.

Comments

  1. Oh totally have done that with contacts. I wound up just tossing the pair and starting fresh vs. the swap idea (I have disposibles tho).

    I have to toss my contacts now actually - it was a Vegas last few days, and they never survive the smokey atmosphere, no matter now new they were before that trip. Wah. :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts