Friday
Surgery is scheduled for Friday. Last I heard, Mom has to be at the hospital at 11 a.m., but that's obviously not when the actual surgery starts. The surgery is expected to last about 5 hours. I'm hoping Mom and I can get in to see her doctor before Friday because we've not really been given details about this surgery (mastectomy) and what the recovery time is, etc. I hate only being "partially" informed about anything, but particularly something this important.
That's all I've got right now. Between being brain fried from a work deadline (which was met, but exhausting still), being tired and now preoccupied with how quickly the surgery is now upon my mom, I've got nothing else to say.
That's all I've got right now. Between being brain fried from a work deadline (which was met, but exhausting still), being tired and now preoccupied with how quickly the surgery is now upon my mom, I've got nothing else to say.

Thanks, Kim, for letting us know! We'll be praying - for her and for you.
ReplyDeleteThe prayers are stretching out over the globe. You and your mom are in the thoughts and prayers of many people in many places. We love you.
ReplyDeleteWe have been praying, and hope the surgery went well.
ReplyDelete