Tiny Prints Deal!
Just a fly-by blog post to let anyone here contemplating ordering their holiday cards from Tiny Prints that they're running a special through this Wednesday.
To get the deal, simply click on the link on the right, pick out your holiday card, customize it and when you're at checkout, enter one of the following promotional codes:
10FREE = $10 off + FREE shipping on orders $99 or more
15FREE = $15 off + FREE shipping on orders $149 or more
Oh, and if you were a photography client and you want me to design your card using a photo I took, I'll be happy to do that for you. Just contact me ASAP!
I'll post more later!
To get the deal, simply click on the link on the right, pick out your holiday card, customize it and when you're at checkout, enter one of the following promotional codes:
10FREE = $10 off + FREE shipping on orders $99 or more
15FREE = $15 off + FREE shipping on orders $149 or more
Oh, and if you were a photography client and you want me to design your card using a photo I took, I'll be happy to do that for you. Just contact me ASAP!
I'll post more later!

Comments
Post a Comment