X, Y, Z


I swear my to-do list is so long right now, I'm sure it would go to X, Y, Z if I gave each item a letter. It's my own fault. As someone told me just the other day, I take on too much. I guess I do. It's a habit I must work on breaking, otherwise it's certainly going to break me! I think that trying to do too much is, in part, why I sprained my ankle. While I wasn't hurrying that morning, I was tired and not watching where I was walking because I was too distracted by something in my head. I can't help but wonder if God is slowing me down sometimes through these kinds of happenings... it could certainly be the case.

Admittedly, I haven't posted pictures of our new place yet. Sorry. The last thing I want to do is be on the computer at home, but I have had to be recently because I've had business photos to edit. So, after doing that editing the last thing I want to do is edit personal photos, especially when surrounded by stuff that could be sorted and put away, rather than just documenting the stuff in a scary photo. We have made some headway on the piles and boxes, but there's so much left to do. Thankfully I'm off of crutches as of this past Sunday, so I'm able to do things more quickly, which is helping. We're hoping to have some sort of new place BBQ or something in a month or two.

I also haven't been feeling the best lately -- mentally or physically. There was a mix-up with one of my medicines and it's totally messed up my system. I'm not a big "medicine" taker, but I need to be taking a couple of things right now to get my system back into proper running condition and missing this one is horrible. I'm hoping that I'll be able to pick up the right refill today. I also haven't been sleeping well between the medication mix-up, the lists running through my head, the photos to edit, the bridal shower to finish getting stuff for, money concerns, etc.

I'm honestly not in a very good mood right now and probably shouldn't be blogging. I don't like people offering help when it's too late to really help me or asking if I'm OK when they really don't care... both of which happened this morning. I'm tired, irritated and really, not that OK right at this moment. In the overall scheme of life, I'm very blessed and fine, but well... yeah, time to say goodbye for now. I have a presentation practice for work at 1 p.m. and lots to do before then. Happy-happy, Joy-joy. Not. Sorry.

Comments

  1. ((HUGS)) - sorry it's virtual, but it's the best I can do right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do care. Can't wait to give you a hug this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update; I've been wondering how you were. So now I can pray...I'm glad you're "back on your feet" in the literal sense at least.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts