Another Friday!
I wonder where the weeks go sometimes. It seems as though the weeks alternate between them blazing by and moving painfully slow. This week was a bit of a mix.
First of all, our move went almost as well as could be expected. We got lots of help which made things easier, even in spite of me being injured. I must thank our friends Iris and Phillip, my mom and dad, my BIL and SIL and our movers from LaBelle Transfer and Storage.
We're in our new place. I really like it. Even though there are boxes everywhere still, having more space and things in a logical location is so calming! I have some pictures, but they're on the laptop and I'm at work right now, so I'll post them over the weekend. This weekend it's all about getting those "straggle behind" items out of our old place and doing the cleaning. We want our deposit back! I'm still on crutches and the ankle hurts a lot (and is now various shades of green and purple in spots), but I'm hoping to be able to hobble around a bit and get some stuff taken care of along with Steve.
In the midst of the chaos, I've managed to complete two projects for Scrappin' Attack, finish editing photos of Brady and almost finish making my cousin's bridal shower invitations. Phew! I've got to finish those this weekend, but for now it's back to work and the constant chaos that seems to exist here (which is starting to wear on me just a bit).
Here are a few pictures of Brady until I get to post some photos of our new place. I also have a photo shoot with newborn twins this weekend. Here's hoping that goes well!
Happy Friday everyone!
First of all, our move went almost as well as could be expected. We got lots of help which made things easier, even in spite of me being injured. I must thank our friends Iris and Phillip, my mom and dad, my BIL and SIL and our movers from LaBelle Transfer and Storage.
We're in our new place. I really like it. Even though there are boxes everywhere still, having more space and things in a logical location is so calming! I have some pictures, but they're on the laptop and I'm at work right now, so I'll post them over the weekend. This weekend it's all about getting those "straggle behind" items out of our old place and doing the cleaning. We want our deposit back! I'm still on crutches and the ankle hurts a lot (and is now various shades of green and purple in spots), but I'm hoping to be able to hobble around a bit and get some stuff taken care of along with Steve.
In the midst of the chaos, I've managed to complete two projects for Scrappin' Attack, finish editing photos of Brady and almost finish making my cousin's bridal shower invitations. Phew! I've got to finish those this weekend, but for now it's back to work and the constant chaos that seems to exist here (which is starting to wear on me just a bit).
Here are a few pictures of Brady until I get to post some photos of our new place. I also have a photo shoot with newborn twins this weekend. Here's hoping that goes well!
Happy Friday everyone!

I'm so glad the move went well!
ReplyDeleteThat 2nd photo is timeless! Love it!!
ReplyDelete