101st Post...
I reached my 100 post milestone and didn't even notice... oops! Anyway, this is post 101, yeah me... blogger extraordinaire! Not.
Thanks for those comment related to my last post. Things aren't a lot better now, but I'm hangin' in and hangin' on. Work is absolutely insane and unfortunately this isn't a good week for it to be this way considering what I've got going on outside of work in terms of events to plan and things to attend to in the next 6 days! In fact, my boss just came by my office and said he can't remember the last time there's been this sort of influx of requests for proposals (he's been here 18 years). Yikes! I am currently in charge of 4 proposals all due in the next week, which means this post will be short.
In good news, I've slowly been working on organizing our place and trying to just stay positive about things and keep moving forward. And on that note, here's a happy picture of my little 1-year-old buddy, Elliot, to make everyone smile. More later...

Comments
Post a Comment