I love Fridays!

I really enjoy Fridays. Much like the picture above, Fridays make me feel like the sky is shining brightly and opportunity is upon me. I like getting out of work early, even if it's not as early as I'm supposed to leave and being able to do things when I'm not tired after a full 9-hour day and fighting traffic, etc.
Today I had a doctor's appointment. I've lost 26 lbs. I am proud of myself and accomplishing this much so far. I need to keep up the effort through the holidays, but I know I can. I was also able to visit a scrapbooking store I haven't been to in awhile and use a gift card I had saved. I got a few neat items to use for some Christmas projects. Now, I'm home working on my autumn banner for the house and it's not even 6 p.m. Yay!
I have the first of my holiday photo shoot days this Sunday. I have 2 clients lined up and that excites me! If anyone local is interested in some holiday portraits, please leave me a comment.
I hope to post pictures of some of my latest creations tonight, but probably will have to wait 'til tomorrow. I have to go to an appointment with DH in the morning, so I'll miss part of sewing, but I hope to catch at least part of it. After sewing we're going to a friend's house for the afternoon and DH and I have date night tomorrow night. On Sunday I have photo sessions and perhaps another appointment with DH. Busy, but not too terrible.
Happy weekend everyone!

Congrats, Kim - that is awesome!
ReplyDelete