Full of Thanks (and turkey and stuffing)
Happy Very Belated Thanksgiving to everyone.
I know the posting has been sparse lately. There have been lots of distractions... photo shoots and major presentations at work and scrapping projects. I appreciate your patience.
To say that I'm thankful for what I have in life would be an understatement. Forgiveness and blessings abound from my Awesome God. I have a fantastic family including a wonderful, loving husband. Great friends. Fun hobbies. Good, and improving health. A roof over my head, food in my stomach, a car to drive. I'm very, very blessed and keep trying to remember that in every moment of every day. So, onto the Thanksgiving photos:
So, here's the table...
I know the posting has been sparse lately. There have been lots of distractions... photo shoots and major presentations at work and scrapping projects. I appreciate your patience.
To say that I'm thankful for what I have in life would be an understatement. Forgiveness and blessings abound from my Awesome God. I have a fantastic family including a wonderful, loving husband. Great friends. Fun hobbies. Good, and improving health. A roof over my head, food in my stomach, a car to drive. I'm very, very blessed and keep trying to remember that in every moment of every day. So, onto the Thanksgiving photos:
So, here's the table...

And here's the feast (I also took pictures of each dish, but that's a lot to post here) ...

And here's the dessert...
And here's the family... 
And here's Steve summing up my sentiments on the day...
![]()
And here's the card playing that ensued afterward...
Happy Thanksgiving to you all (on Dec. 3rd no less)! Tomorrow I'll post some photos from my latest sessions and some scrappy-related projects I've done recently!
Have a good Monday everyone.

Hurrah! You posted! I've been wondering...! =)
ReplyDeleteWe're so glad you had a fun and delicious Thanksgiving with the fam; thanks for posting pictures!!
Have a great week!