How is it November already?
And yes, I realize the rub-on at the bottom says Happily EVERY After. I still thought it was cute, so I stuck it on there. I think I have stuff from 11 different companies on this card. It's not my most favorite card ever, but I put a lot of love into it!
After a nice evening out, I was headed into last week with a lot of optimism, even though work promised to be very hectic. On my way to work Monday morning, on the freeway on-ramp, I was hit by a car that was tailgating me. He rear-ended my little Mazda pretty hard. Luckily he had insurance, but I was left with a badly damaged bumper and some pretty painful whiplash! Thankfully I had no fractures or dislocations of vertebrae, but I am still in a fair amount of pain. I hope that I can visit a massage therapist or something this week and get some assistance in releasing the tension in my neck, back and especially my right shoulder area.
I was home for two days last week, but came back to the office in time to help with a monster proposal we had due today. I was at work for almost 14 hours on Friday, but we finished! Yay! I also found out last week that we won a BIG job that I coordinated the interview for a few weeks ago. WooHoo!
Unfortunately, due to my accident I missed the first meeting of my new Ladies Bible Study and sewing class on Saturday. :( Oh well, I will try and make up for it this week! I have to get the rest of my skirt sewn (I put in my first zipper a few weeks back and just have the waistband and the hem to finish and then we start on our tops. Yikes! Sleeves and buttons scare me, but I guess I have to start somewhere, right?
I spent much of the weekend resting, but I did finish some projects for Scrappin' Attack (which I forgot to photograph again, oops!) and we did attend my cousin, Amy's birthday party yesterday. She had a fun time and was so surprised to get a new iPod! How did Amy get so tall and mature? I remember helping set up for the baby shower we had to prepare for her entrance to this world... it seems like it was just yesterday!

At yesterday's party I also got to meet one of my newest cousins, Julianna! She is the sweetest little baby... she didn't cry once all night, even when Rusty Ol' Kim changed her diaper! She is quite the smiler too, but I liked this picture of her little serious face so much I had to post it!

Here are some older pages that were at Scrappin' Attack that I just received back (and had never photographed before I dropped them off).


This bottom one has a hidden tag that pulls out (the tag pull says Thee I Wed) that talks about their engagement. I guess I'd better get hopping since now there are wedding photos to scrap! Heck, what am I talking about? I still haven't scrapped my own wedding photos! It's my plan to get my wedding and honeymoon photos scrapped and up on my walls before my 3rd Anniversary! I can do it!
I have some photo shoot pictures to show off, but I'll save that for later this week. So much to do!
I guess that's all for now. Have a good week everyone!

Thanks for posting! So glad you got to meet Julie...she's a sweetie! =)And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Amy!!!
ReplyDelete